WELCOME TO MODERN DENTAL
Dentist in Richardson, TX: Voted Best Dentist in D Magazine
Welcome to Modern Dental, the premier dentist in Richardson, TX. Our goal is to create a life-long relationship with our patients so we can offer quality, comprehensive dental care. From the moment you walk in, our staff strives to treat each person with compassion and respect. Our environment was carefully designed and created to put each patient at ease during their visit.
WHY CHOOSE MODERN DENTAL?
Convenient Appointment Times
Our dental office offers many conveniences catered to your busy lifestyle.
Flexible Financing for Everyone
Whether you have or don’t have dental insurance, we can help find a plan within your budget.
Same-Day & Modern Technology
Our dental technology ensures the highest quality of dental care available today.
“I have a busy schedule and don’t have time to visit the dentist. How can you help?”
As busy professionals ourselves, we completely understand you cannot take your time away from work or home. Time is money.
That’s why we do our best to accommodate your needs – not ours. How do we do this?
Modern Dental offers convenient morning, afternoon, and evening appointments to accommodate any schedule.
You can find our office hours below:
Friday: By appointment only
To further help you take less time off work, our dentist in Richardson, TX can complete many dental procedures (that once took several visits) in just a single appointment. How? Our CEREC® machine! It allows us to craft restorations (crowns, inlays, onlays, etc.) in just one visit. Normally, you would have to wait weeks for a dental lab to craft your dentistry, but now it can all be done at our office in a couple hours.
Your time is valuable and we 100% respect that.
When you schedule an appointment with us, we promise to keep your appointment time. You can always expect punctuality at our dental office.
Here is what one patient had to say:
“They always starts on time – never a wait. Staff is always very courteous and we’ll always use Modern Dental.” – Layne B., Actual Patient
If you’re trying to find a new general and cosmetic dentist in Richardson, TX, we invite you for a complimentary consultation, so you can find out if we’re the right fit for you. Schedule your appointment today.
“Do you accept my dental insurance?”
To provide even more convenience for our patients, Modern Dental is an in-network provider for many PPO dental insurances. Don’t like dealing with insurance paperwork? No problem! Our staff will handle everything from insurance verification to claim submissions.
“I don’t have dental insurance.”
We have you covered. A plan is available for those who do not have dental insurance.
Our Simplicity Plan offers an affordable solution for you and your family. This exclusive plan includes:
- $229 for 1 year’s worth of exams, x-rays, and cleanings
- 15% discount on all dental treatments
It’s that easy! Please call us at 972-578-6633 for more details.
Additionally, we accept CareCredit if additional financial flexibility is needed to get the dental care you need.
“Do you use the latest technology?”
Technology is the cornerstone at Modern Dental.
- Visual Technology: We use technology to educate you about your dental condition and visually show you what’s going on with your smile and what we can do to help.
- 3D X-rays: With 3D x-rays, we can accurately predict diagnoses and treatment planning.
- CEREC® CAD/CAM Dentistry: Patients can have porcelain crowns, onlays, and inlays completed in a single visit. Many other procedures such as porcelain bridges and porcelain implant crowns can be completed on the same day.
- Low-Dose Digital Radiographs: Receive digital x-rays with low exposure to radiation.
- Sonic-Activated Metal-Free Fillings: An easy and comfortable way for you to receive fillings without the mercury.
Meet Dr. Mitchell Kim, your dentist in Richardson, TX
Dr. Mitchell Kim created Modern Dental with his wife as a private practice – with no associations to a dental chain.
He firmly believes dentistry should be a personalized experience for every patient, utilizing the top dental techniques and materials to complete your treatment – on your terms.
We don’t use a “sale pitch” on our patients. Instead, we show you what we’re seeing through digital technology and videos and help you make an educated choice for your smile.
Dr. Kim handpicked a kind, exceptional staff where they complete hundreds of hours of continuing education to ensure you are given the most up-to-date dental care available.
Continuing education and expertise
Dr. Kim has an impressive background to bring you your best smile:
- Serves as a mentor for dentists all over the country in CEREC® CAD/CAM dentistry.
- Was selected as one of the “Best Dentists in Dallas” by D Magazine and his peers.
- Authors educational articles for D Magazine. Read his latest article HERE
- Member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, North Texas Dental Society and the Academy of General Dentistry
If you’re looking for a dentist or need a second opinion, contact Dr. Kim today for a complimentary consultation.