4 Benefits of Adult Invisalign Treatment
Apart from being “invisible,” translucent Invisalign braces offer several oral health benefits for adults and teens. At Modern Dental, we encourage our Richardson patients to consider getting braces for more reasons than just a straighter looking smile and improved self-confidence. As you’ll come to find out, braces can be beneficial to the future of your dental health and overall wellness.
Here are four reasons why Invisalign might be the very best way for you to finally address those crooked teeth:
- A Comfortable Solution for Straightening Your Smile – Invisalign is made of custom molded materials that fit smoothly along your teeth. There are no wire brackets or wires involved. As such, you won’t have to worry about using orthodontic wax or undergoing uncomfortable adjustments.
- More Flexibility for the Foods You Love – Conventional braces mean giving up everything sticky, crunchy, or acidic throughout the course of your orthodontic treatment. Not with Invisalign! Simply remove your aligners when it’s time to eat, and you can enjoy all of your favorite foods or beverages. Nothing is off limits! Just be sure to clean your teeth before you put your aligners back in afterward, so that no food particles get lodged between your braces and teeth.
- Fewer Trips to the Dentist Office – Most orthodontic treatments require monthly trips to the orthodontist office. With Invisalign, there are no routine adjustments to be made. In fact, our Richardson dentist can send several sets of aligners home with you at each follow-up appointment. As you change the aligners out every two weeks, your treatment progresses in the convenience of your own home. We only need to see you once about every eight weeks to make sure things are moving along properly.
- Enhanced Overall Dental Health – Proper tooth alignment can significantly reduce your risk of problems like:
- Broken, chipped, or worn teeth
- Headaches and migraines
- TMJ disorder
- Gum disease
Why? Because aligned teeth are easier to clean and work more efficiently than crowded or crooked teeth do. As a result, your facial muscles can function more effectively and the teeth are not exposed to irregular pressure patterns.
Invisalign makes it easier to keep your teeth clean, because the aligners are removable. Continue brushing and flossing each day without worrying about added wires or brackets to clean around.
Explore invisible braces for adults in Richardson. Book your complimentary Invisalign consultation at Modern Dental today. No insurance? Ask how you can save 15% off of your next treatment with our Simplicity Plan. New patients welcome.